- Provide Short and Open Circuit Detection
- Eliminate Electromechanical Relays
- On-Board Service Information
- On-Board Diagnostics
- Reduce Splices by 75%
- Reduce connections by 25%
- Increase Reliability and Minimize Downtime
- Simplify Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Peer-to-Peer System
- Nodes Hold their Own Configurations
- Nodes can Operate Independently for Improved Reliability
- Integrated Load Shedding and Sequencing
- Dimming Controls
- The OEM can Configure all of the Displays/Screens
- Easy to Use, Windows® Based Programs
- Training and Support Provided
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Modules Operate from -40° to +85° C.
- RF Testing to 100V/meter
- Exceed Most SAE, NFPA, NMEA and RVIA Standards for Electronics
- 100% Solid-State Technology
What If I Want To Make Upgrades Or Changes?
The SystemDesignerTM software allows the OEM to configure the vehicle. The OEM can e-mail or remote download the update to the vehicle.