Delivery of high quality product starts with an effective Quality Management System. Certified as an ISO-9001 company ensures customers that we are committed to internal discipline for quality and is the foundation for continuous improvement. Akron uses proactive techniques such as Kaizen, 5S, Lean manufacturing and Value Stream Mapping which are applied to our processes delivering outstanding life-safety product.
Utilizing a state-of-the-art metrology (science of measurement) system, product tolerances are measured using an automated Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) for accuracy.
Akron Brass will meet or exceed Customer Requirements by leading the Industry with “solution-based” products of exceptional value and quality. We will accomplish this with Leadership built upon the following principles:
- Un-compromised Customer Focus which includes on-time delivery of quality product.
- Continuous Improvement of our Processes and Systems – based upon pre-determined objectives and measurable goals.
- Continuous Improvement of our People – through established training programs that offer opportunities for advancement.
- Providing a positive working environment where all associates contribute to on-going Quality Improvement, are mutually respected, and are accountable for quality standards.
- Supplier relationships that are grounded in the spirit of customer service, open communication, and continuous value improvement.
Akron Brass knows and understands the daily sacrifices our customers make in order to perform their jobs. All of our products are held to high quality standards to reduce risk and help first responders continue to save lives and protect property.